Proper and thorough exhaust cleaning is vital for any restaurant business, Air Cleaning Technology takes this responsibility seriously. Our trained and certified technicians clean the hood, plenum, duct risers, filtration system and filters, grease boxes, fans, washable ceilings & floors, duct work and rooftop.
- Hoods plenums are to be scraped and/or flushed with degreaser to remove excess grease build-up.
- All vertical duct work will be scraped and/or washed with degreaser and hot high pressure water to remove excess built-up.
- All horizontal duct work will be cleaned and scraped thoroughly as accessible. In the areas directly above the plenum, the duct work will be flushed with hot high pressure water and degreaser.
- Fan and fan blades will be scraped and/or washed with degreaser and hot high pressure water to remove excess build-up.
- Any inaccessible area or additional work needed will be documented and discussed upon completion of first service.
- Before and after photos will be taken of all work done.
- Degreasing of kitchen exhaust systems will be in accordance with NFPA96, IKECA and OSHA SAFETY guidelines.
- Degreasing services will meet or exceed NFPA96, IKECA and NAPWA standards for kitchen exhaust system cleaning.