Kitchen Exhaust Fans
Industrial kitchen exhaust fans are used for extraction of air, heat, grease, smoke, steam & odors in commercial kitchens and restaurants. Air Cleaning Technology has been a leader in installing, maintaining and servicing exhaust fans through out California and has an extensive variety of exhaust fans for every kitchen.
Centrifugal Upblast Fans
Features & Benefits:
- A wide variety of motors are available to meet specific application needs.
- Heavy duty construction, durable and weather resistant.
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades and inlets fabricated from 3003-H14 aluminum.
- Wall mount applications, units up to 24" nominal wheel can be wall mounted.
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment cools motor and ensures long motor life.
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment.
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing.
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation.
- Standard emergency disconnect switch.
Features & Benefits
- Handles high temperature, heavy grease applications.
- Curb mounted design.
- Exceptional performance. Handles up to 8000 CFM and 3" w.g. static pressure.
- Pleasing aesthetics - high quality powder coating on housing.
- Ventilated motor housing for motor, shaft and drive protection.
- Rigid motor plate assembly.
- Tilt out wheel for easy access during maintenance.
- Non-overloading, welded steel backward inclined wheel is statically and dynamically balanced and permits usage on high static pressure applications.
- Balancing weights are welded to the wheel.
- Heavy duty bearings in excess of 200,000 hours of operation.
- Motor base and shaft seals provide a double layer of protection to eliminate water leaks into the building and grease build-up on motor.
- Grease laden air does not enter the motor compartment, increasing the life of the motor and allowing use on high temperature and grease applications.
- Discharge scoop is sealed using heavy gasket to avoid grease leakage.
- Continuously welded scroll to prevent grease leakage onto the rooftop.
- Grease drain centered and fully welded onto discharge elbow.
- Heavy duty hinge kit.
Features & Benefits
- Slip fit duct connections are standard on both the inlet and outlet providing easy attachment of flexible connections.
- Adjustable mounting feet on all horizontal units allows the motor position and floor/ceiling orientation to be easily adjusted in the field without additional parts or welding.
- Universal mounting brackets are included on both the inlet and discharge of vertical units to allow for ceiling or floor mounting in either an upblast or downblast configuration.
- Lifting lugs are provided at 3 locations around the perimeter of the fan to assist in handling, positioning and rotation of the fan in the field.
- Also available in reduced length, Arrangement 3, where space is limited.
- Access door is standard on Arrangement 3.
- Description: Fan shall be a belt driven, tubular mixed-flow inline blower